BRN/RED 14 OZ 12 DZ/BX
- Knit wrist, straight thumb; clute cut.
- 8 oz.
- Applications: general maintenance, material handling, warehouse work and shipping and receiving.
MENS MED WT KNIT WRIST 12PR/BG
- Poly/cotton blends are commonly used in string knit gloves because of their comfort, durability and excellent laundering characteristics
- By mixing polyester with cotton, shrinkage can be minimized
- Certain nylons have a high resistance to abrasion and provide a synthetic string-knit glove that is lint free
Impact PVC Dotted Cotton Canvas Gloves, Natural, Large
- Knit wrist; clute pattern.
- PVC dotted on palm.
- Applications: general maintenance, material handling, warehouse work, shipping and receiving.
Goldknit Light Weight Kevlar String Knit Cut Resistant Gloves, Gold, Size 9
- Impact® Regular Weight String Knit Gloves
- Cotton/polyester blend
- Regular weight
- Applications: general purpose, material handling, and food processing
Impact Cotton Canvas Gloves with Knit Wrist, Natural, Large
- Cotton Canvas Work Gloves feature aknit wrist; clute cut, and fleece lining for day long comfort
- Applications: warehouse work, assembly and material handling.
Kleenknit Nylon Light Weight Low-Linting Inspection Gloves, White, Size 9
- Radnor® Women's Medium Weight Polyester/Cotton Ambidextrous String Gloves with Knit Wrist and Double Side Black PVC Dot Coating
- Breathable knit glove
- Great grip for material handling
- Can be reversed as they wear
Stable Safety Sign w/ "Caution" Imprint - English, Spanish, French, Yellow
- Radnor® Ladies Reversible Inspection Gloves are white, 9" long and have an unhemmed cuff
- Premium medium weight cotton lisle inspection gloves are constructed in a two piece, reversible pattern using 100% cotton fabric
- Can be used as a liner under disposable and unsupported liquid proof gloves
- Ideal for inspection and electronics assembly