Pac-Vac 6 Roam Backpack Vacuum, 6 Qt
- Powered by Samsung lithium battery technology.
- Runs continuously for almost an hour on a single charge.
- Provides a color-coded display indicating the battery status.
- Batteries can be easily changed without taking the unit off of the operator's back.
- A lightweight, rounded frame and mesh back that creates a layer of flowing air between the wearer and the pack for ultimate cooling.
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps covered with wide air mesh, allowing the wearers body to breathe.
- Ergonomic and anatomically shaped stable hip fins and waist belt, proven to balance pack weight, setting the wearer free to roam comfortably.
CK LW 13/1 Roam Upright Vacuum, 13"
- Perfect for commercial buildings, hotels, schools, retail shops, and hospitals.
- Battery operation provides up to 50 minutes of run time.
- LED headlight for better sight under objects.
- Ultra light at 11 pounds for easy transport and portability.
- Whisper-quiet at less than 70 dB.
- Quick charge time at less than 2 hours.
- Circuit breaker motor protection and ergonomic handle design.
- Can clean up to 3,812.4 sqft of space per hour on a single charge.
CK 14/1 Pro Upright Vacuum, 14"
- Ergonomic handle allows for multiple hand positioning.
- Standard onboard tools that make detail cleaning a breeze.
- Three stage filtration, including a HEPA filter cartridge.
- CRI SOA Silver approval, meeting LEED standards.
- Sound level that is less than 70 dB(A).
- No-tool brush and belt replacement.
- Telescopic wand that has up to 30% longer reach than the competition.
- Standard Clean Breeze filter bag reduces dust emissions over 60% over paper bags.
CV 30 Upright Vacuum, 12"
- CRI Gold Level Certification.
- 3-Stage Filtration, including a HEPA cartridge filter.
- Ease of service.
- Ergonomic design.
- Innovative features.
- Quiet operation.
Pac-Vac 6 Aircomfort Backpack Vacuum, 6 Qt
- Patented Aircomfort harness technology reducing wearer perspiration by up to 25% over closed-back systems.
- Five unique harness adjustments for an individualized, secure, and cool fit.
- A four-level filtration system including a HEPA filter cartridge, contributing to improved indoor air quality (IAQ).
- Superior 69.5 dB rating for whisper-quiet operation.
- Light weight and ergonomic.
- Complete set of tools and double-bend wand come standard.
Extend Canister Vacuum, 11"
- Sanitaire Quiet Clean canister vacuum features a wide assortment of accessories for bare floor, carpet and detail cleaning.
- Built for commercial facilities such as hospitals, hotels and office buildings.
- Lightweight yet durable, it operates at a quiet 68 decibels for day or night cleaning and provides premium high efficiency filtration to help improve indoor air quality.
- Maximum suction power for a deep clean with over 1000 hour motor life.
- Vacuum comes with a long 32-feet cord.
- Includes five tools for maximum versatility: two-piece plastic wand, combo bare.
- Large capacity (3.88 qt.) high-hat style canister.
Force QuietClean Upright Vacuum, 13"
- Certified with the CRI Bronze Seal of Approval.
- This commercial upright vacuum offers a true HEPA sealed filtration with washable filter that captures 100 percent of particles 75 times smaller than the diameter of a human hair.
- Deluxe tool set includes telescopic metal wands, dusting brush, upholstery nozzle and crevice tool.
- UL commercial-approved vacuum meets OSHA standards.
- 40-feet cord with quick release cord hooks, 3-to-1 reinforced anti-clog stretch hose and completely sealed long-life motor.
Multi-Surface QuietClean Upright Vacuum, 13"
- We commit and deliver an exceptional cleaning experience backed by certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) - Bronze Level.
- Versatile upright cleans hard floors or carpets by turning the brush roll on or off. Complete any job with a built-in telescoping wand with retractable dusting brush.
- Clean quietly and efficiently during the day with our 70 dBA or less machines to help businesses keep energy costs down and maintain their LEED certifications. SC9180 is measured at 68 dBA.
- HEPA system captures particles for improved air quality.
- Smart and effective detachable cords save you from having to repair your entire machine and to use any size extension cord.
Tradition Upright Vacuum, 12", Shake Out Bag
- Lightweight but made for heavy-duty cleaning.
- 12 lb. upright vacuum is easier to maneuver than heavier upright vacuums.
- 18 qt dry capacity.
- High capacity shake-out bag can be emptied and reused to save costs associated with disposable bags.
- 5 amp motor delivers 120 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air flow.
- Handle has an automatic locking system with a foot pedal release for usability, and drops down flat for cleaning under furniture and for storage.
EON QuietClean Upright Vacuum, 12"
- CRI Gold Seal of Approval; delivers an exceptional clean every time while providing low cost of ownership.
- No-tool assembly, no-tool brushroll change, quick-change cord and clog and bag full indicator lights provide easy maintenance.
- LEED Daytime Quiet - QuietClean machines provide 24/7 anytime of the day cleaning at 70 dBA or less, which is equivalent to the noise level of a human conversation.
- At 2 lbs. weight in hand and 17 lbs overall, teams can easily finish the job.
- HEPA filtration. Dust capacity: 3 dry qts.
- 105 CFM airflow.
Tradition QuietClean Upright Vacuum, 12"
- Cleans quietly at 69 dBA, and is LEED Daytime Quiet.
- CRI Silver certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute for an exceptional clean.
- Lowers cost of ownership with a 2,000 hour motor, pigtail cord and chrome brushroll with replaceable bristle strips.
- Quick Kleen fan chamber helps diagnose and clear clogs for easy maintenance.
- Commercial-grade performance from a 6.5 amp and 145 CFM airflow.
- Tool-free brushroll and belt replacement.
- Dual-zipper pull for quick 6.1 qt. bag replacement.
Tradition Wide Track Upright Vacuum, 16"
- Increase productivity with a 16" wide cleaning path.
- Commercial-grade performance from a seven amp, 840 watt motor producing 145 CFM.
- Durable construction includes a chrome hood for tough environments.
- Clean with less downtime with a large capacity 18 qt. shake out bag.
- A 50-foot quick-change, pigtail cord allows for less downtime and quick, efficient cleaning.
- Quick Kleen fan chamber lets you view, service and access the impeller fan for reduced maintenance time.
- Looped handle for added comfort and maneuverability.